Legacy Estates is a progressive real Estate company that seeks to improve the lives of its clients by offering affordable real Estate and related products and services. To enhance its team and grow the client’s portfolio, the company seeks to recruit a project Manager to serve its growing client portfolio.
Legacy Estates seeks to hire experienced, self-driven, and results-oriented candidates to fill the role of Project Manager. The desired persons will report to the Managing Director at Legacy Estates.
• Coordinate all land-related projects from initiation to completion. These include Identification, due diligence survey works, value addition works, and construction-related tasks.
• Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
• Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
• Where required prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
• Prepare or supervise the preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
• Conduct due diligence activities by Searching legal records, survey records, and land titles to obtain
information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
• Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
• Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using mapping tools e.g., satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
• Facilitate production of title deeds from survey plans from the relevant land offices.
• Work with the contracted consultants, surveyors, contractors, and other service providers to ensure projects are delivered within budget, time, and in the highest quality.
• Degree in any of the following fields of Study; Survey, Land economics, Real estate, Construction Management, Architecture, Urban and regional planning.
• At least two years in real estate project management.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and compile necessary reports.
• Strong organization, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly driven with enthusiasm to maintain exceptional services to Username internal and external clients.
• Proficiency in computer skills, Survey design and geo-mapping software, Archicad, Autocad, etc.
• MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and CRM database.
• Good attention to detail, organized, efficient and decisive.
• High degree of accuracy when handling information.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply:
If you believe you meet the requirements, send your application and CV as one document to;
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th July 2023.
Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
Due to the huge number of applications we get, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.